Saturday, January 5, 2008

One of my BFF's for life!


Hi,
I just wanted to tell you about one of my BFF's for life, Kelly Cummin! I love her, she's just sooo sweet. even though it says she llives somewhere different she lives by me and aubrey but we aren'tt telling you if New york is where we are, but i can tell you that aly, lexy, hannah, aubrey, kelly, lindsey, lily, and gabby all live near each other. But we not tell you where. Aly, lexy, aubrey, and hannah are my really close friends, and lily and lindsey and gabby are Aubreys really close friends.Aubrey also has a lot of other friends who have blogs i can't think of. We're all in it together.Doesn't mean we all like each other though. Just thought i would tell you my friends, and stuff. So Yeah . But still, kelly my Bff along with 2 other people i won't mention but kelly is just soooo sweet. Here's her blog www.diarysodapopgirl.blogspot.com and her bebo page is wwwbebo.com/kellyc390, U Rock Kelly! LYLAS!!!

~Jan

P.S. Me and Aubrey might be making a bebo! Or i might or she might or we might make seperate ones along with one together. So C Yall! Stay tuned to see!

0 comments: