Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Girl can handle only so much Stephen.....

I'm going CRAZY!! HAHAHAAAAA!! BWEHEHEHAA. ok, sorry, but a girl can only handle so much Stephen. He's this really good guy friend of mine but he's SO annoying too! His name is STEPHEN! DUH DUH DUNNNNN (thats the horror music). Like he's sits next to me in class, he goes on my bus, and I had to stand next him at the Winter Concert! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Me going nutzo. HAHA.....so gotta go and annoy Aubrey..HAHAHEE..

~Jan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how did you get music on this blog?????please respond to me on emgirl96.blogspot.com i've been trying to put music on it.

EMiLiCiOUS said...

I can answer that! lol
go to: Projectplaylist.com and create an account!

Aubrey Moon and Janice Clayton said...

Oh ah Emi? Who r u??

Anonymous said...

Janice, Stephen can't be that bad. And on the "about me" column, it used to say you were in love with Stephen. But whatever. Things change every now and then.