Saturday, January 5, 2008

End it already

Everyone knows that The preteenz and I got in a HUGE fight a while ago. We were all being mean, and we all knew it. I am not going to repeat anything that they said, or anything I said, because it was al 100% mean! Every word of that stupid conversation! I am sorry, I am saying that now, I am VERY sorry, and I want to end this already! It is over and done with, and I don't want it to refelect badly on any of my friends or anything, because they never did anything, and just because they are my friends, does not mean that they had any part in it. Also, people have been making a lot of posts on their blogs, different ones that I am going to keep unnamed, all about the little scnadle, and some blamed me, and some blamed the preteenz, well it was both of out faults, so now lets DROP IT! Please, we all said sorry, now no more posts about it, okay?

Aubrey

1 comments:

Pre Teen Drama Queen said...

I'm sorry too Aubrey. we can all stop being mean to each other and get along finally! =)





Aly-