Monday, January 28, 2008

Concert!

Today we had our "winter" concert. They started calling it "winter" concert instead of "christmas" concert because they think the word is, well, "not suitable for public school" and that "anything to do with god should not be discussed here" and also, "this is not church" blah, blah blah blah blah. Hmmm....will it ever hit them that the only reason we are in this wonderful country is because of the pilgrims, who came here so the could have their own religous beliefs, WHICH MEANS SO THAT THEY COULD PRAY AND GO TO CHURCH!!!!!!!!! Now a days, saying the Lord's name is, oh what's the word, "unproper" and "offensive" oh what has the world come to? Well anyway, about our concert, I was gonna do a duet with my friend Rachelle, and then Mr. Kennedy, our music teacher, said that only SHE was going to do it, and I couldn't....WAA!! I don't even know why!! :() How could he?? Lol, whatev....ooppps! Said lol....oh well......lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! But we sang...and I had to stand next to Zach....ewww.....shudders...but luckily me and Lily got to stand by each other!

Aubrey

0 comments: