Sunday, November 11, 2007

So Glad!

My mom, my brother Dylan, and me and Jan go every Sunday or Saturday, and every Wednesday, to do something together, you know, like the good old days, the days Logan Morgan and Kyle weren't in our lives, the days our mom wasn't pregnant with a little boy whose father is the devil's best friend, the days when Jon, the most evil man on earth, didn't want to adopt us, the days my dad was married to my mom and everything was peaceful, yeah those good old days. But anyway, today we went to see Fred Claus, is that how you spell claus? Clause? HUH?? UGH!!! Whatever, if you want to hear more about that, which you probably don't, you can read about it on my own blog, aubreysownway.blogspot.com well I guess that pretty much covers it, yup, that oughta do.......oughta??? HUH?? UGH!!!! NOT AGAIN!!! UGH

*Aubrey, totally frustrated*

0 comments: