Sunday, November 11, 2007

can you believ it! We're restarting!

We're restarting this blog. you probably say *says who* says me, jan. i know i haven't like posted in forever. I was getting ready to give up but aubrey opened my eyes and wanted me to see we're only 39 posts away from getting 100. must get 100!!!!!!!!! MUST!!!!!!! So anyway, after w eget 100 we're shuttin down. But it's horrible. Jon is thinking about adopting me first. out of aubrey and dylan, n me!! WHYY ME!!!!! i mean, i'm my original daddy's little girl. My daddy's little girl. I'm not jon's little girl. i'm dads. No excuses. I mean, i like jon cuz i have to live with the dude, but, like, he's not my real father......

gotta go,
JAN

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aubrey and Jan this is Lily.Why are you shutting down this blog after you get 100 posts???I love this blog and I'm sure other people do too.So you shouldn't shut this blog down.Think about it.

Lily J