Thursday, November 29, 2007

CRUEL!

What you wrote about me was cruel AUBREY! I never expected you to say that, as my friend. I am sorry i didn't tell you i was quitting. Just get over it. it's not not that. ok maybe it is. but i'm sorry. I have a lot of things going on with my life that YOU don't know about. Big important things. I don't know whether you do too but maybe i forget stuff. But your suppposed to say, oh it's ok, i understand. But instead you bash me on our own blog. I hurt. And i'm sorry i told our circle, our tiny circle of friends that you are the advice comlumnist. So what, i thought, because the are your friends too, you would have told them. You also tell people i do mean stuff to you. Name 4 things i do to you. We're friends. We're supposed to say if we have a porblem, we say it to their faces, OK?! Not behind their backs on your blog. It's not right. And it's not a good friend. I still want to be your friend but if you bash me " She is just doind a lot of mean things right now....it is BAD..." what am i doing to you! HUH? name the resons. you may not read this anymore but i need you to know, just get over it! It's not a good thing to stay mad at someone for such a little thing. It's not healthy!

~JAN for the last time

P.S. i like the layout

1 comments:

Aubrey....duh.... said...

Jan, we are friends, but you know you still can't go around telling everyone my secrets, I mean that is mean, what YOU did was mean, and YES I should not have said that,and I am sorry,but I was angry and so I said that because I wanted to get my anger out, but I really am sorry. And FYI right now, you are the one bashing ME! And I CAN name four things that you have done to me, well, not just to me, but to some other people too, (can't mention names or anything) and here they are:
You talk about me behind my back and when it gets back to me, it isn't good, because YOU are the one who doesn't tell me when there is a problem, NOT ME!
You tell people my secrets, which is not a little thing!! IT IS BIG!!
You hold a grudge, I wasn't mad at you for a while, and then I was just a little mad and you were being mean to me, and flashing me that "I hate you" smile, an I was OVER IT ALREADY!
You tell everyone that I leave you out of things, and really I am NOT! Only people in my class do the newspaper (which is not stupid, I know what you said!) because it is like a class thing, and plus, I can't invite people into it, it is Alex's thing, and she can invite you, I can't, you know that we work on it in CLASS!! I thought the girl scouts were doing the polar express thing, and Me Anne and Malory are like the only people who are not in girl scouts!

Is that enough reason to be mad at you, and I mean I wasn't mad at you at all until I read that, and now I am, but you know what, by tomorrow, I will be OVER IT!

Still sorry and wanting to be your friend, AUB