Monday, November 12, 2007

BBE Best Blogs Ever!!!

Here are some totally awsome blogs, I know I have told you guys a million times what they are, but it just doesn't sink in cuz when I look at them there are never any comments and I gotta leave a comment to make them feel good!!! SO GO THERE AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!

aubreysownway.blogspot.com You guys never go on my own, or Jan's!!!!
secretfilesofjanclayton.blogspot.com Go on mine and JAN'S!!!!!
diaryoflilyj.blogspot.com the only one who has posted there is me and like 1 other
happyhailey.blogspot.com Hail will definatley keep ya entertained!
homeschoolingrocks.blogspot.com Hannah and her wacky stories, com on u gotta luv it
preteenz.blogspot.com Aly and Lexy would love it if you visited

NEW ONES!!!! JUST RECENTLY DISCOVERED!!!!!!!
realworldlindsey.blogspot.com Lindsey Hopper wants people to read it i guess.....
talesofstephandkate.blogspot.com hey they do a good job..luv the layout!! VISIT IT!
topsyturvynikkinbecca.blogspot.com gotta love em! They're new n awsome
diaryofasodapopgirl.blogspot.com Kelly is soooo funny!!

Well if you want us to tell about your blog, leave a comment telling us what it is.....we'll tell everyone to go there.....hmmm.....me and jan have become pretty famous for blogging!!! Well come on, go to those blogs, leave comments and get posting!!!!!!

0 comments: