Wednesday, November 28, 2007

QUITING and the TRUTH

I am quiting because Jan will not post, and I want to tell you a few things too!! Jan and I are not really sisters, none of the family stuff is really true, except that I have a little brother named Dylen, an older brother named Kyle, and a twin brother named Logan, and Jan's mom is pregnant, but other than that they were all lies. Jan and Aubrey are our real names, and we do really live in New York City, and we are friends, but we are in the same grade, my grade. Jan is really my age. The things about kids at school is all true, and the things about Jan's home life is all true, except when it comes to family none of it is true. Jan did not tell me she was quiting, I found out from her cousin, so that just makes it even worse, let alone not tell your blog partener that you are quiting, but for them to hear it from someone else first?! Not good!!!! I guess we never made it to 100, just to 76, but that is okay with me because we tried, well NO I tried, Jan never posted after that so it doesn't count!! Sorry Jan!! I will post one more good-bye post, but that is all, I am sorry, I will not be posting on this anymore, but remember to go on aubreysownway.blogspot.com is you want to hear more from me, jan doesnt do her other one either, so dont bother on either of thoses blogs...

AUBREY

0 comments: