Friday, October 12, 2007

The war has ended

Hi!!! Thankfully!!
te war has ended. Me and Aly are really reallygood friends. I don't really know her, i just said that. We e-mail each other all the time! She has ssoooooooo much charisma. She's so funny and we'e only met once when i visited Utah!!!! So we are good friends.I have a new site. It's my own diary, not aubrey's mine!!!!!!!! It has my secret thoughts and will have vivid details that you can't find here. It's www.secretfilesofjanclayton.blogspot.com!
-Jan

4 comments:

Yukino said...

:D PEACE Y'ALL!

im happy the war is over. i'd like to ask both you and aly is i could be...ur friend? is that ok? both ur blogs knock my socks off and are totally awesome! :D

Jan Clayton said...

Thanks!!! That's sooooo sweet!!!

Jan

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha...how do we know you're not some perv?
*Aubrey*

Jan Clayton said...

She's not, me and yuki r friends!!!! It's ok Aub.
-Jan