Monday, October 8, 2007

Sweet, sweet childhood!



hmmmmm, our sweet sweet childhood. I remember it very well. We were soo adorable. When everything was perfect until Aubrey and I got shipped off to summer camp while our mom and her dad got a divorce. Yup, all behind her back. I started getting used to her dad too, when he lived with us. Our mom deserved somebody good too. Our mom had sooo many not-right men in her life, she deserved someone good. So, I went out to get groceries(We only live a couple blocks from the store) and met megan. We became best friends. And then i found out her dad was divorced. So we set our parent's up on a blind date. They fell madly in love and so me and megan were step-sisters to each other. And unfortunatly that also came with 2 more new step-siblings. I'll put a picure of us when we were little. I'm the one with the white skirt and pink sweater on and Aubrey is the one with capris carrying a purse. Yes a purse. Lol
-Jan

0 comments: