Sunday, October 7, 2007

Family

Kyle is our step brother, ugh. You see Janice and I (Aubrey) and out little brother Dylan lived with Dylan and my daddy for like ever! Janice has a different dad so she has a different last name than me and my brother Dylan. So anyway three years ago when Janice was ten and I was nine and Dylan was seven, they got a divorce, so Dylan and I started going to our dad's house on weekends and Janice continud to go to her dad's house on weekends. A year after that the worst thing ever happened to me and Dylan, my dad got married to a real live witch!!!! She was sooo evil, but she and him got a divorce three months after the wedding becase she crashed her broomstick after driving drunk. Good for daddy, she didnt deserve him anyway. A month after Cruela and daddy got a divorce, my mom married Jon, father of Kyle, Morgan and Logan, the three most annoying boys on the face of the earth! They became our step brothers! They never go to their mom's house because she lives in Seattle. They bug us sooooo much!!! Kyle is sixteen, Morgan is fouteen a year older than Janice, and Logan is twelve, my age! UGH!!! So of course he is in my class and knows all my friends and the worst part? He's going out with my best friend! Man sixth grade is tough! Well about Janice's dad I don't knwo too much about him, all my mom told me is that he has a girlfriend, hopefull not another Cruela, for Janice's sake! I share a room with Janice, and it's one of the biggest in the house, Kyle has his own room and so does Dylan, but Logan and Morgan share one, we're putting in two more rooms one for me and one for Logan so that we don't have to share. But instead of putting on more rooms to our house, we might just buy a bigger house, there is this one with a huge pool, two hot tubs, and a game room in the basement with pool air hockey ping pong, and sooooo many others! Plus, the house is huge!!!!!!! Well just had to tell you all what's up and how things work at my house!


SEE YA, AUBREY

0 comments: