Sunday, October 7, 2007

AHHHH!

Hi!!
Being a big sis to lets see, 3 siblings, you see, Dylan, logan, aubrey, kyle and morgan are all like brother's and sister's to me. I went to Aubrey and Dylan's house to meet their dad. He hated me for some reason. Being unliked is not a very welcoming feeling, people!!!!! I just got back from seeing a movie. I can't believe i'm going to have 1 other sibling to deal with. I give Aubrey advice, we're still like best friends. Like hilary and haylie duff. She's hilary and i'm haylie. We stick together. I can't believe it though, one more annoying little sibling. I can't believe the world hasn't stopped spinning. And if Aubrey thinks 6th grade is tough, talk about 8th. Geez. With math, language and health and a lot more. Things get pretty hard. What with the annoying 16 year old brother to Dylan. Hmmmm..... And the reason Aubrey doesn't know too much about my dad is he's let's say he's a little rich and doesn't show his face, he is very mysterious and doesn't show, like i said, a lot of people his face. As for his girlfriend, she's not too bad. She puts on a little to much red lipstick and might be, like, 12 years younger than dad but she's pretty cool. She's 36. She's like model perfect though. No wonder they're engaged. Yes. I know. They're engaged. She has no kids and plans to keep it that way. She says handling me is hard enough and that she's learned better to have second thoughts. They're wedding is going to be on christmas. Oh yeah, did i mention that she's my dads 4th wife! I know! I have to choose and so does aubrey, to spend the christmas wih her father or spend it with our family. Our real family. Some people say kids are messed up with divorce but we're just like normal kids just with seperated parent's and new dads or moms but life's pretty cool. I know. We might buy a mansion. Our parent's are what i'm talking about, or my mom. I don't really like my step-dad. He's not my real dad or never will be so I have to live with the real life monster. But my mom is happy so i am too. I guess. It's been kind of hard on me and all of my siblings to be jostled around so much. Oh yeah, I was 12 when Aubrey's father and our mom split. My parent's split long before that. They split before Aubrey was born. Now i'm 13 and she's 12 . Life is alright. That's my verion of the life story. Dylan is over at a friend's, Aubrey is bolling with her dad, Logan is olaying a prank on kyla, morgan is out on a date with stupid crummy guy and Kyle is out on a date with his gorgeous but mean and evil girlfriend. So i'm stuck here with Jon and my mom. I'm still in my room though. I haven't had dinner yet and don't plan to eat until my mom brings the food up to me. (Which she always does)
~Janice

0 comments: