Saturday, September 22, 2007

Was up yall

Hi! What's up. It's me Janice.
Me and Aubrey go to our seperate father's every other week so she at her dad's and i'm at home with our mom. And The post that said she hated that butthead guy was me. She has a CRUSH on him and CANNOT get him out of her head. oooohh!!!!! Aubrey and Dave! sittin in a tree. If i finish the song i will never grow up to get to plant a tree. I'll b dead. Anyway, I just got back from shoppin! DUH! lol. I got some ice-cream on the way home and got a present for our friend's b-day. She out shopping for one too. Also. At our friends b-day all of our friends r gonna b there.
(Here's a shortened picture of us and our friends! I am the one by the blonde girl and thered haired girl. My hair was also lighter when i was younger and the blonde girl is Aubrey.)

0 comments: