Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sorry

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't been posting. Well Aubrey's really busy but will TRY to post. I',m not guaranteeing anything though. I also went to a footbal game. I had fun. Lol. Seeing Aubrey again and ll of our friends.My father's friend has just left.I miss her. She's nice. So anyway...... I M SOOOO BORED!!! AHHH. So anyway.I gotta go eat lunch! Lol.~Janice
I'm gonna put a picture of aubrey at school. Which is when i'll see her. She's at a sleepover at someone's house.

2 comments:

Pre Teen Drama Queen said...

can't you keep yourself entertained? lol I can...sometimes...but I DO have those moments were I'm just standing..and can't figure out what I'm going to do next..like staring into space lol

Aubrey Moon and Janice Clayton said...

Lol. Same here. I get bored easily but Aubrey doesn't. She's always,like, doing sports and talking with friends and all that junk that girls do to keep entertained.
-Janice