Friday, September 21, 2007

Janice Here

Hi yall,
I am so happy, this is my first post and my sis, (Aubrey) is also working on the blog.Aubrey is my kind of sister I guess. My mom had me and Aubrey with different father's but we were born at around the same time. I luvvv my sis Aubrey. We r BFF's! soooooo, yeah. I gotta go. Football game i'm meeting Obrey at and supposedly her crush boy. I don't know. Hope to Not find him. She likes him but i don't. I wonder how i'm gonna live. Our last names r different so that's why. We go to different classes though. Every other week we go to our father's house. Anyway that was an introduction. It's going to be both our diaries. And we might even post together but we usually do it seperatly. She does sports and i'm always home so she might not post as much as I but she will post as much as she can. She's already at the football game so bye.
-Janice C.

0 comments: