Sunday, September 23, 2007

HEY!

Hey hey hey!
I can't wait to see Aubrey at the party. I have my clothe's all picked out. I had an idea. f you have a song that you really like and that's appropriate we can put it on our music player. I hae *put your records on* in my head and i can't stop singing it. Also, Aubrey and i will meet up at the partay again. I can't wait to see our friend. I'll put a manga picture of her. I turned almost all my pictures into manga so that i won't b giving out personal info. She is soooo sweet. I wonder what Aubrey got for her. I gotta go.

Janice Clayton~

2 comments:

Courtney said...

anime/manga ROX!!! lol =D i'm obsessed.
(just look at my avatar.. Fruits Basket!!! lol)

Aubrey Moon and Janice Clayton said...

Lol, i luvvv anime/manga too. We both do.
-Janice