Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Post About Life

This is Aubrey. So today is my big 13th birthday party, and we're having it at the YMCA and going rock climbing, and oh yeah, guess what? Jan's not coming! Hmm...let's see...what happened last weekend that may have been a contributing factor? Well, that was a fight I won't get into that Sabrina knows all about...anyway, my party is today and I am so excited, but I don't know why Jan isn't coming! Maybe it was the fight, but we talked on the phone afterward and she wasn't mad at me, so why? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!??? If anyone knows, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me!!! And Jan, when IF you read this, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Cool! My 13th B-day was at a hotel and it was really "tropical" I wanted a Limo lol...but it was REALLY fun without one =D

Jac and Lex said...

Coolio