Friday, March 14, 2008

I KAWIT!

Hello, this is Aubrey, and I just wanna say I quit, I quit this blog, and ALL blogs, and I am NOT changing my mind about it. Blogs are no fun, but that is not my reason. I, well, can't say my other reasons because of, well, OTHER reasons, and I won't get in to any of those. I CAN say, though, that I will not be blogging, EVER again. My cousin Sarah, she might start a blog, maybe. But anyway, only CLOSE CLOSE friends know some of the reasons for all of this. And Jan does not know, only me, Lily, and a few other CLOSE CLOSE friends know about this little, *thing* that is one of my reasons, actually, MY reason.
~AUBREY 4 the last time, EVER

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.